VRSF Charge Pipe for 335d Coolant Tank & Relocated Intakes 07-13 BMW N54/N55 135i/335i E82/E90/E92
10901025Regular price $379.00
Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag with the VRSF charge pipe for your 135i/335i/335is. Our aluminium charge pipe features a CNC billet aluminium OEM throttle body flange and is finished in powdercoated black.
The VRSF charge pipe retains the OEM c-clip in order to provide a better seal over a conventional clamp/coupler design. This charge pipe is offered with the Tial BOV flange only. Two plugged water injection bungs are included for those who are currently using water injection or interested in using water injection in the future.
This charge pipe will only fit cars with relocated inlets and was designed to fit around the 335d coolant tank. Our charge pipes include 2 plugged water injection bungs, caps to cover your intake re-circulation ports and the couplers and clamps necessary for installation. A OEM C-clip is also available in case your OEM c-clip is lost, damaged or worn.
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Powdercoated black aluminum piping.
- Includes two 1/8″ NPT bungs for water injection.
- Throttle body matched 3″ piping.
- Billet CNC OEM throttle body flange for a leak free connection.
- Fits with relocated inlets only. Designed to fit around 335d tank.
- Lifetime warranty.
This item fits the following BMWs:
- 2008-2012 E82/E88 BMW 135i N54 including 1M with Relocated Intake Inlets
- 2007-2013 E90/E91/E92/E93 BMW 335i / 335xi including 335is with Relocated Intake Inlets