Radium Engineering Universal Dual Catch Can
20-0005Regular price $499.99
An oil catch can is essential on a performance vehicle to protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by accumulated from aggressive driving. Excess oil-saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance. Radium Engineering catch cans feature large 10AN ORB ports, a 4AN ORB drain port, 2-step oil separation baffling, and an O-ring sealed dipstick.
- Effectively raises the octane and increases engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake, intercooler, throttle body, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- The dual catch can system is essentially 2 single catch cans mounted to a one-piece universal mounting bracket.
- A dual catch can kit can also be accomplished by purchasing 2 Universal Single Catch Cans.
- The lower half of the body simply unscrews for draining.
- The integrated dipstick unscrews for a quick way to check oil level.
- Some engines may require multiple catch cans depending on the PCV system design.
- Catch cans are sold without fittings.
- Catch cans are NOT designed to be used with aftermarket crankcase vacuum pumps.
- 6061 Billet Aluminum O-Ring Sealed Oil Can
- Integrated Oil Separating Condensing
- Stainless Steel Cleanable and Reusable Filter Media
- Main Ports: 7/8"-14 Female Threads (-10AN ORB)
- Powder Coated Laser Cut Mounting Bracket
- O-Ring Sealed -4AN Drain Plug
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Safe for Pressurized Applications
- Anodized 6061 Billet Aluminum Oil Dipstick
- Capacity:8 fluid ounces
- Height (without fittings): 5 inches
- Outside Diameter: 2.45 inches