PLM Power Driven Honda S2000 K-Swap K20 Tri-Y Header
PLM-HK2F-HEADERRegular price $1,299.00
Based on popular demand and customers' request, here it is! The PLM header that allows your S2000 to run a K-Series engine - "K2F" swap setup.
Made with high quality stainless steel; true Tri-Y collector, this header features a multi-step tubing for maximum exhaust flow. Primary tubing off the flange is 1.75", then step into 1.875", and then to 2.0" with 2.5" on the collector outlet. The header bolt-on directly to factory S2000 cat-back exhaust at the catalytic converter or test pipe position.
When installing, the height of the header will be adjustable, then locked in with the double-nut system to be compatible with different plates and engine mount kits.
This K2F (F2K) header allow your to install it on a K20 K24 K-Series engines with your S2000 transmission. You will need to use our K2F adapter plate to mate the S2000 transmission to the K20 K24 engine.
- For K-Swap in S2000 with S2000 transmission.
- Brand New In Box
- Made of 304 Stainless steel
- One year limited warranty
- Short tube Tri-Y header
- True 2.5" collector
- CNC Machined manifold flanges
- Flange is .38" which is just about 3/8" thick
- 18 gauge, 304 grade stainless steel, measured at .049" to .050"
- Two-piece slip-fit design with included hardware for assembly
- WILL WORK WITH RHD VEHICLES IF A ETD (ENGINE TORQUE DAMPER) IS USED
- When installing, the height of the header (at the tri-y section) will be adjustable, then locked in with the double-nut system to be compatible with different plates and engine mount kits.