Mishimoto Performance Aluminium Radiator (WRX 2015+)
MMRAD-WRX-15Regular price $589.00
The Mishimoto 2015 Subaru WRX Performance Aluminum Radiator is designed and engineered to reduce coolant temperatures by +20°F (+11°C), maximize cooling efficiency by up to 15%, and most importantly to protect your car from overheating. It is the ideal upgrade to the stock 2015 WRX radiator, whether you drive your 2015 WRX daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto 2015 WRX radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine.
The engineers at Mishimoto designed this 2015 WRX aluminum radiator with a 117% increase in coolant capacity, 42% increase in coolant surface area, and 34% increase in air surface area, making it an ideal upgrade to keep your new FA20-DIT running cool! Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct stock fit making installation effortless, with no cutting or modification required. This 2015 WRX radiator comes with a Mishimoto1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap and, like our entire line of 2015 WRX parts, this aluminum radiator comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Material - Aluminium
- Chassis Codes - VA
- Engine Codes - FA20DIT
- Fits - 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Overall Height - 28.1"
- Drain Plug Thread Size - M12 x 1.5
- Overall Length - 21.8"
- Tank Wall Thickness - 0.08"
- Outlet - 1.54"
- Rows - 2
- Inlet - 1.54"
- Coolant Capacity - 2.45
- Dual Pass - No
- Overall Width - 3.3"
- Core Length - 27.41"
- Core Height - 13.39"
- Core Size - 27.41" x 13.39"
- Core Thickness - 1.34"
- Fill Neck - 1.25"
- Direct fit for 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Reduces coolant temperatures by 20+°F (11+°C)
- 117% increase in coolant capacity
- 42% increase in coolant surface area (tubes)
- 34% increase in air surface area (fins)
- 15% more efficient than stock
- 100% brazed aluminum core
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Included High-Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap raises the boiling point of engine coolant to provide a safer and more efficient system