Mishimoto Performance Aluminium Radiator For EVO X/Ralliart
MMRAD-EVO-10Regular price $499.00
Mishimoto has developed the industry's first after-market performance aluminum radiator available for the Evo X. This is the ideal upgrade to your stock Evolution radiator. Having a turbo set up produces a great amount of heat. By replacing your current Evolution 10 radiator with a top of the line Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator, you will undoubtedly notice a cooler more efficient running engine. The new application is specifically designed and engineered as a direct OEM fit with no modification required for easy installation. Looking for even more cooling efficiency? Check out the Mishimoto Lancer Evolution X hose kits.
- Direct fit for the 2008–2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperature regulation
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Ideal for stock or modified vehicles
- Perfect upgrade to the stock plastic end tank radiator, engineered for use in extreme driving conditions such as track days, autocross, and aggressive street driving
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Material - Aluminum
- Chassis Codes - CZ4A
- Engine Codes - 4B11T / 4G69 / 4B12 / 6B31 (Outlander)
- Overall Height - 32.5"
- DPI - 2978
- Drain Plug Length - 0.047"
- Drain Plug Thread Size - (M16) .06
- Overall Length - 19.3"
- Tank Wall Thickness - 0.08"
- Outlet - 1.4"
- Rows - 2
- Inlet - 1.4"
- Coolant Capacity - 2.24
- Dual Pass - No
- Overall Width - 2.07"
- Core Length - 27.56"
- Core Height - 16.06"
- Core Size - 27.56" x 16.06"
- Core Thickness - 1.57"