Kraftwerks 12-15 Honda Civic Si Supercharger System - Black Edition w/o Tuning Solution
150-05-1350BRegular price $8,999.00
Kraftwerks is pleased to introduce the intercooled supercharger system for the 06-11 Honda Civic Si.
Centered around the highly efficient Rotrex C30-94 head-unit, the Kraftwerks Honda Civic Si kit produces impressive results throughout the entire power band due to its patented traction drive technology. And, unlike any other forced induction system, the Kraftwerks supercharger system provides a linear power curve, torque on demand, cooler operating temperatures, and total drive-ability.
The Kraftwerks supercharger system provides instant throttle response and a progressive power curve that increases all the way to redline without the typical 'spiking' or 'surging' associated with turbochargers. This unique, more usable power curve results in reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, and increased reliability.
Rotrex superchargers also operate much cooler when compared to turbochargers and other supercharger systems, which reduces the engine’s intake air temperature as well as its risk of detonation. Rotrex superchargers are renowned for their compact size, high adiabatic efficiency, low vibration, and quiet operation.
Their unique traction drive technology is what makes all of this possible, which, unlike other superchargers, transmits power through frictional forces between its rolling elements. Each Rotrex unit features its own self-contained oiling system that remains independent of the engine. Its dual-action oil pump supplies traction fluid to the supercharger while the supplied cooler ensures proper fluid temperatures at all times.
Like all Kraftwerks supercharger systems, the Civic Si supercharger system includes all the necessary brackets, and hardware for a simple bolt-on installation.
Please note: Upgraded Clutch Recommended - Two Step and Rev Limiter Usage Can Void Warranty... Use at Your Own Risk.
Please note: ECU upgrade required
- 380whp/ 240 lb.ft. Through Skunk2 Header and Exhaust
- Retains Factory A/C and Accessories
- Grams Performance & Design 1,000cc Injectors
- Plug & Play Injector Connectors
- High-Flow, Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger w/ 110mm Pulley (10psi)
- Kraftwerks Exclusive Black Anodized Drive Housing
- Front Mount Intercooler (22 x 7 x 3 inch)
- Aluminum Intercooler Piping
- Oil Cooler
- High-Quality CNC-Machined Brackets and Idler Pulley
- High-Quality Fasteners and Hardware
- Recirculating Bypass Valve
- Simple Bolt-On Installation - No cutting, Drilling, or Welding