IE VW MK5 MK6 GTI / Golf R FDS Intercooler
IETPCB1Regular price $1,749.00
The Integrated Engineering MK5/MK6 FDS intercooler system was built from the ground up to offer the ultimate in performance for your GTI, Golf R, or 2.0T Audi/VW. When increasing the power output of your engine it is extremely important to ensure it has the proper cooling to match. It packs a very large intercooler core into the space available, a full 54% larger than the OEM core. This large core delivers cool air to the engine under all circumstances, increasing power and torque and simultaneously reducing heat soak.
Keep your GTI and Golf R cool with the IE FDS Intercooler. The IE FDS intercooler has proven to distribute charge air uniformly across the inlet end of the core. In contrast to other intercoolers on the market which rely on natural airflow across the core, our FDS technology uses precisely shaped and placed fins cast into the intake plenum to fully take advantage of the large core volume effectively using the entire core. As a result, the IE FDS intercooler has been proven to reduce intake air temperatures more so than other units available, thus offering the largest power gains possible.
- AUDI - 8P A3 & S3 (May Fit EA113 FSI only. EA888 Gen 1/2 TSI may require custom inlet hose)
- AUDI - MK2 TT &TTS (EA113 FSI only. EA888 Gen 1/2 TSI requires custom inlet hose)
- VW - MK5 & MK6 GTI
- VW - MK6 Golf R
- VW - MK5 & MK6 Jetta/GLI (EA888 Gen1/2, 2013.5+ EA888 Gen3, & EA113 only) (Some Gen 3 GLI years may require custom inlet hose)
- VW - CC (Requires custom inlet hose)
- VW - Eos (Requires custom inlet hose)
- VW - B6/B7 Passat (EA888 Gen1/2, 2013.5+ EA888 Gen3, & EA113 only)
- VW - Tiguan (Requires custom intercooler hoses)