IE Coilpack Upgrade Adapter Set For VW/Audi 1.8T 20V Engines
IEBAVA11-BKRegular price $199.00
Coilpack failure is very common on the 1.8T 20V engine, especially when adding power with performance ECU tunes, downpipes, turbo upgrades, etc. Nothing stops the fun faster than sounding line a boxer engine and running on 3 or less cylinders from a dead coilpack. Put those days behind you by upgrading to newer tech OE Audi R8 or FSI/TSI (gen 1&2) coilpacks and enjoy longer coilpack life, improved spark output, smoother idle, increased off-boost power, and improved fuel economy.
This complete set of IE billet aluminum adapters takes only a few minutes to bolt onto your factory valve cover allowing a perfect and snug fit of your new longer coilpacks.
These OEM replacement coilpacks from the Audi R8 engine (PN 06E905115E) offer the most reliable upgrade for tuned and big turbo engines over the fail-prone factory coilpacks. It's always recommended to replace/upgrade your coilpacks before adding more performance via ECU Tuning or upgraded turbos, downpipes, etc...
COILPACK FITMENT (DIRECT FIT)
- Audi - A4 2002-2005 (B6) 1.8T 20V engines
- Audi - A6 1998-2004 (C5) 1.8T 20V engines
- Audi - A6 Allroad 1998-2004 (C5) 1.8T 20V engines
- Audi - TT 2000-2006 (MK1 - 8N) 1.8T 20V engines
- Audi - A3 1996-2003 (MK1 - 8L) 1.8T 20V engines
- Audi - S3 1996-2003 (MK1 - 8L) 1.8T 20V engines
- VW - Golf 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engines
- VW - GTI 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engines
- VW - Beetle 1998-2011 (1C - 9C - 1Y) 1.8T 20V engines
COILPACK FITMENT (CUSTOM WIRING NEEDED)
- Audi - A4 1996-2001 (B5 - B5.5) 1.8T 20V engines*
- VW - Passat 1998-2005 (B5 - B5.5) 1.8T 20V engines*