IE Cast Downpipe For 2.0T AWD | Fits MQB MK7/MK7.5 Golf R & Audi 8V/8S A3, S3
IEEXCI1Regular price $1,699.99
READY FOR STAGE 2 POWER?
When upgrading your VW MK7 Golf R or Audi 8V S3 to stage 2 software you will also need to reduce the back pressure caused by the small diameter stock pipe. With the exhaust system flowing better performance gains are achieved, sound is increased, and turbo lag is reduced. IE engineers guarantee a perfect fit by designing all IE downpipes in-house using the latest technology. Digital scanning is using to scan the entire environment which ensures that there is proper clearance and that all mounting points are in the correct location. Manufactured from 304 stainless steel offers a life-long product that brings performance and fun to the table for years to come.
Stage 2 ECU tuning is required, for the most power gains possible we also highly recommend an IE air intake and IE FDS intercooler
HIGH-FLOW CATALYTIC CONVERTER (CAT)
IE’s MQB performance downpipe includes a high-flow 200 cell per inch metal matrix catalyst located as close to the turbo as possible. Metal matrix catalysts are higher performance because the matrix web is thinner, allowing higher flow in the same size. Our catalyst is also a very large diameter, allowing a large flow area and maximum power. By being placed close to the turbo, emissions and unwanted unpleasant smells are greatly reduced.
STOCK STYLE FLEX SECTION
Often times the most common fail point of any aftermarket performance downpipe is the weak flex section designs. Chassis and engine movement coupled with the forces applied from aggressive track and racing environments puts a lot of stress on typical flex section designs that lead to exhaust leaks and eventually -completely failed and separated downpipes.
IE engineers have incorporated much higher-quality reinforced flex section designs used by many stock exhaust units in factory designs. These flex sections are manufactured to last reliably for countless miles of fun.
MQB AWD 2.0T DOWNPIPE FEATURES:
- Proven performance gains for Stage 2 power levels
- 76mm (3 inch) tubing replaces restrictive 60mm factory tubing
- Bolt on fitment - no hassle or poorly fitting parts when you choose IE
- Constructed of 304 stainless long-lasting and high-quality material
- Thick turbo flange - prevents leaks and warping
- High flow 200 cell catalytic converter - full power with reduced pollution and smell
- Metal matrix catalytic structure -
- OEM style flex section - allows for more adjustment and won’t fail
- All inclusive kit - downpipe, midpipes, all hardware
- TIG welded construction - equates to long-lasting welds that are less likely to fail
- Audi S3 - 2014+ 8V
- Audi TT - 2015 + 8S (AWD Only)
- Audi TTS - 2015 + 8S
- VW Golf R - 2015 + (Mk7/MK7.5)
- VW Alltrack 2015 + (MK7/M7.5) 2.0T/1.8T