HKS MAX IV SP Coilovers For Toyota Supra A80 1993 - 2002
80250-AT002Regular price $3,699.00
Single Tube Damper Design
Mono tube dampers allow for more accurate and stable control and adjustment of dampening. Lower ride height and center of gravity gives a more stable ride.
Protect the shaft from the flying stones.
Using this special surface coating provides 5 times better durability over standard galvanising. This prevents build-up around the threads of the adjustment areas allowing for easier height adjustment.
M Shaft (Φ46 normal type)
With the new design of cylinder shaft since the HIPERMAX M-1, MAX IV increased the cylinder shaft size to have a firm damping even at a little stroke range by optimizing the oil pressure characteristic. We mainly adopted this to the rear damper that can have a better driving experience.
Adopted Pillow Ball Upper Mount
For more accurate and sharp steering.
New Design Needle
Newly designed needle has been used to revise the very low speed and middle and high speed dampening which is key to a comfort ride.
Reduction of Unsprung Weight
In order to reduce unsprung weight, bracket, ride height adjusters and lock nuts are made from aluminium. (Not for all vehicles)
30 Step Damping Force Adjustment
30 levels of dampening adjustment allow fine tune adjustment for street, circuit winding roads, highway, or the weight of the vehicle
Designed Application: Street Sport Model
- Damping Force Adjustment:
- Front: 30 Steps
- Rear: 30 Steps
- Upper Mount:
- Front: Pillow Ball
- Rear: Pillow Ball
- Spring Rate Change at factory:
- Front: Possible
- Rear: Possible
- Helper Spring (Spring Rate N/mm):
- Front: Yes (19.8N/mm)
- Rear: Yes (19.8N/mm
- Drivable Range High - Low (mm):
- Front: 691~571
- Rear: 668~570
- Note: Drivable range that there is no contact of car body or arms etc. (However, change of tire/wheel size may cause a problem.)
- Springs Specification -
- Spring Rate N/mm (kgf/mm):
- Front: 216(22) (OPTION : +/-20(2))
- Rear: 157(16) (OPTION : +/-20(2))
- Free Height (mm):
- Front: 170
- Rear: 200
- Damper Specification -
- Damper Force (Rebound/Damping):
- Front: 1600/450
- Rear: 800/400
- Note: Damping force is at piston speed 0.1m/sec.
- Default position of Dial:
- Front: 15
- Rear: 15
- Remaining Damper Stroke (Rebound/Damping) (mm):
- Front: 37/62
- Rear: 59/77