HKS Hipermax IV SP Coilovers For Subaru BRZ/Toyota 86
80250-AT001Regular price $3,399.00
This "MAX IV SP" is the ultimate sport model for such a high grip radial tire. It will transfer the feelings straight to driver all kinds of information such as tire, road surface condition and traction. It's a perfect street sport model suspension for people who love to drive fast but still want comfort.
Mono tube dampers allow for more accurate and stable control and adjustment of dampening. Lower ride height and centre of gravity gives a more stable ride. With the new design of cylinder shaft since the HIPERMAx M-1, MAx IV increased the cylinder shaft size to have a firm damping even at a little stroke range by optimizing the oil pressure characteristic.
We mainly adopted this to the rear damper that can have a better driving experience. In order to reduce unsprung weight, bracket, ride height adjusters and lock nuts are made from aluminium (Not for all vehicles.) 30 levels of dampening adjustment allow fine tune adjustment for street, circuit winding roads, highway, or the weight of the vehicle.
- Spring Rate Front/Rear N/mm (kgf/mm): F= 78(8) / R= 78(8)
- Front Damping Force Piston Speed 0.1m / sec Damping Force N Rebound / Compression: 1000 / 300
- Rear Damping Force Piston Speed 0.1m / sec Damping Force N Rebound / Compression: 750 / 250
- Front Vehicle Height (Highest - Lowest): -38 (-17 ~ -56)
- Rear Vehicle Height (Highest - Lowest): -25 (0 ~ -38)
- Single Tube Damper Design
- Dust Boot
- PNE Coating
- M Shaft Design
- New Design Needle
- Reduction of Unsprung Weight
- 30 Step Damping Force Adjustment