Forge Motorsports Hyundai i30N Turbo Inlet Adaptor
FMTIA2Regular price $379.00 Sale price $329.00 Save $50.00
THIS WILL ONLY FIT 4" INTAKES - THIS WILL NOT FIT THE STOCK AIRBOX
With Forge leading the way in aftermarket products for the new Hyundai’s, we are proud to present our turbo inlet adaptor for the i30N and Veloster N.
Designed and developed by our highly skilled team on the Solidworks CAD system, the all billet turbo adaptor and high flow silicone inlet pipe is proven to benefit your engines performance. With one of the weak links on the i30N and Veloster's intake system being the restrictive aluminium inlet pipe, we found something more was needed on stage 1 and 2 tuned vehicles. You can not go wrong with Forge hardware on your tuned Hyundai - the results speak for themselves!
Mated to our 4” intake and high performance filter (FMINDK28) the gain from the turbo adaptor alone was 10BHP, and, along with a gain in torque, it really transforms your driving experience. The power can be felt from just above 3000 RPM and helps keep a hard consistent pull all the way to the rev limiter.
The Forge developed turbo inlet adaptor improves your i30N or Veloster's airflow in several ways. Designed in a similar way to a conventional velocity stack, it routes the air more directly into your turbo charger and allows more air to be compressed due to its larger capacity. This can have a positive affect on accelerating your vehicle after long deceleration or in between gear changes due to more air being kept within the intake system.
The Forge turbo inlet adaptor and high flow inlet pipe has a capacity of more than 150% over the stock item. Not only will you notice the increased performance, but also a slight change in your engine acoustics can be heard.
As with all Forge motorsport products we offer a no quibble lifetime guarantee on both the silicone hose and billet adaptor.
- Manufactured from 6082 aerospace grade aluminium
- Black anodised for ultimate protection and durability
- Increased capacity of over 150%
- No engine check lights (EML)
- Perfect fit with our induction kit
- Increased air flow
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist. The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader
- Made in the UK
- Lifetime warranty