IE VW & Audi 2.0T Intake Manifold | Fits FSI & TSI Gen1/2 Engines
IEIMVC1-BK-5Regular price $1,899.00
A TRUE PERFORMANCE MANIFOLD
Gain power and torque across the entire rpm range with no loss in turbo spool time with a true motorsport designed intake manifold for your VW or Audi 2.0T FSI EA113 & TSI EA888 Gen1/2 engine. The IE 2.0T Intake Manifold has been carefully designed to provide an effective power increase across the entire rpm range with no loss in low-end power or spool time with the ability to be used on any turbo setup, including the stock turbo. This manifold completely replaces the factory failure prone and restrictive plastic manifold with a high-performance USA cast aluminum part that will look amazing, last the life of the vehicle, and add more power!
REQUIRES MANIFOLD ECU SOFTWARE
The IE 2.0T Intake Manifold is a true performance designed intake manifold and requires specific tuning to the ECU software to take advantage of the larger plenum volume, runner size, resonance tuning, and velocity stacks to gain the power increase. Simply bolting the manifold on your existing ECU tune is unlikely to gain the optimum power available. Additionally, installing the IE manifold will remove the factory plastic manifold's runner flaps. Removing the runner flaps will cause a check engine light (CEL) and possible rough cold starts, especially in cold weather. Your manifold tune must turn off the runner flap codes to remove the CEL and re-tune the warm-up maps to accommodate for the cold starts. Please ensure your ECU tuner can provide you with manifold software before purchasing.
Vehicle specific manifold tunes are available from IE for certain cars with more being added in the future. See below for a list of available software tunes.
We have carefully engineered and tested this intake manifold in-house to get the best results possible in any condition. Using the latest in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software, our engineers have optimized the manifold's airflow and power range for virtually any turbocharger. Even on smaller turbos such as VW/Audi K04 turbos, there are significant power and torque increases throughout the entire rpm range, with no loss in low-end power or spool time. What that means for you is an incredible increase in the driving experience with a bolt-on performance product, with truly no downsides. Larger power gains are to be seen on big turbo setups as well, with a manifold that is tuned for the natural powerband of the 2.0T engines from 3000-7500rpm.
With further careful tuning of the runner diameter and length, the IE manifold provides an optimal balance of power gains throughout the entire powerband with no loss in spool time or low-end power. Even on both smaller and larger turbo setups, the manifold will typically result in no added turbo lag.
The Integrated Engineering 2.0T performance intake manifold has been carefully designed to fit many 2.0T FSI/TSI (EA113 & EA888 gen1/gen2) engines while retaining all of your factory components. Through extensive research and development, this intake manifold fits with no modifications to the engine bay, charge piping, vacuum system, emissions systems, fuel system, or coolant system. To make the intake manifold install as painlessly as possible, individual install kits are available separately. Check the Fitment tab to find the install kit for your vehicle.
- Audi - A4 2005-2008 (B7) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- Audi - A6 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- Audi - A6 Allroad 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- Audi - TT 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- Audi - TTS 2008-2015 (MK2-8J) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- Audi - A3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines
- VW - Golf R 2012-2013) (MK6) 2.0T EA113 FSI/TSI engines
- VW - GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines
- VW - Passat 2006-2010 (B6) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines
- Audi - A4 2009-2015 (B8 - B8.5) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- Audi - A4 Allroad 2009-2015 (B8 - B8.5) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- Audi - A5 2008-2015 (B8 - B8.5) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- Audi - A6 2012-2015 (C7 - C7.5) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- Audi - TT 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- Audi - A3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- VW - GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- VW - GTI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- VW - SportWagen 2011-2014 (MK6) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1/2 engines*
- VW - CC 2009-2015 (3C8) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1 & 2 engines*
- VW - Passat 2006-2010 (B6) 2.0T TSI EA888 Gen 1 & 2 engines*