APR BRAKES - 350 X 34MM 2 PIECE 6 PISTON KIT - FRONT - BLACK - (MQB 312MM)
BRK00001Regular price $5,599.99
APR's Big Brake Kit Upgrades are ultra-durable, feature-packed solutions specifically tailored to each vehicle. The brakes provide outstanding stopping-power at an affordable price and are targeted towards a wide operating range, such as normal spirited street driving, track days, and HPDE events.
All of the systems handily out-brake, out-last, and out-perform many systems on the market with ease. They obliterate massive factory brake systems, such as those found on the Audi RS3. Simply put, few can come close to matching the features and price point we offer with our systems. Whereas most systems on the market either make heavy sacrifices to either look fancy, cut weight, or cut costs, the APR system is designed to simply brake better, last longer, and stand the test of time.
Included Pads High-Performance Street Pads Details: Specifically designed for use in high-performance street applications and one of the best high-performance street pads on the world market at the moment.
This compound beds-in quickly and delivers strong brake performance over a wide temperature range. The material exhibits a strong initial bite as you engage the brake pedal followed by a slightly rising torque curve during a single brake application. This slight rise in brake torque in the mid-late stages of a brake application makes use of the additional front tire grip available after weight transfer has occurred during a typical (medium-hard) brake application.
This delivers optimal stopping distances when tested on street cars running high-performance street tires. The compound features a high average friction coefficient and delivers reduced stopping distances as well as improved fade resistance when compared to most OEM and aftermarket high-performance street pads.
- Large six-piston, billet-aluminum calipers with high-tensile cross-bolts for maximum rigidity
- Larger, wider 350x34mm floating 2-piece rotor assemblies with high-density directional cooling vanes and billet aluminum hats
- Rotor slot pattern specifically designed to evenly distribute heat across the rotor surface and increase initial brake response (bite) while maintaining quiet, smooth operation over a wide application range
- Rotors are coated with a proprietary black, anti-contamination finish ensuring that no oils are transferred to the brake pads
- Billet-aluminum caliper mounting brackets featuring stainless steel thread inserts for the radial mount bolts to ensure maximum durability
- Stainless-steel braided-Teflon brake lines
- Proprietary high-performance street pads included in a standard replacement shape (optional pads available)
- Lighter than factory brakes, but not so light as to introduce excessive NVH (Noise, vibration, harshness), which can occur with ultra-lightweight brake kits
- Extreme UV & temperature resistant European anodizing dyes for best color retention
- Hand-polished, mirror-finished, stainless steel pistons which reduce the rate of heat transfer to the caliper seals and brake fluid by a factor of 10 when compared to the aluminum pistons found in many other calipers
- Ultra-high temperature and pressure internal wiper seals. The internal wiper seals ensure best service life under daily street driving conditions and will also not be damaged during track day use (as is the case with the external dust boots used in many o
- All stainless-steel hardware for long-term durability and corrosion resistance
- Seamless CuNi fluid crossover tubes for maximum corrosion and vibration resistance
- Pad pre-tensioning system designed to reduce brake noise and squeal
- Maximum Temperature Recording (MTR) devices on calipers and rotors
- Laser etched logos which will not be damaged by brake fluid, or solvents (as is the case with the painted logos often used on aftermarket calipers)
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in South Africa by the experts at Powerbrake
VW Golf GTI 2015+ MK7/MK7.5
VW Golf R 2015 - 2019 MK7/MK7.5
VW Tiguan 2018+
Audi S3 2015+