AEM Oil/Water Temp Gauge (100-300F)
30-4402Regular price $319.95
AEM’s Digital Oil Temperature Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital LED interface. AEM digital gauges also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The AEM Oil Temperature Gauge has a bright LED display that shows oil temperature in 1 degree increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge as oil temperature changes from 100 to 300F. Knowing your oil temperature is critical, as your engine's oil breaks down at high temperatures.
Compounding this is the fact that coolant temperature does not reflect oil temperature - so even in spirited street driving you may be breaking down your oil! Now you'll be able to see and log to the exact degree how hot your oil is. Each gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge - it's like having 4 gauges in 1!
- Gauge temperature range 100-300° F
- Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate
- Ideal for both fuel injected and carbureted motors
- LED displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions
- Includes 0-5V analog output for routing to engine management system or data logger
- Easy to read faceplates/displays are designed to complement existing AEM gauge styles
- Included bezels and face plates allow you to personalize the look of your gauge
- Part #: 30-4402
- Gauge Backlight Color: None
- Gauge Face Color: Black/White
- Gauge Needle Color: LED
- Gauge Range: 100 - 300°F
- Gauge Sending Unit: Electrical
- Gauge Size (mm): 52mm
- Gauge Type: Temperature
- Requires Control Unit: No
- Sensor Thread Pitch: 1/8 NPT w/ Adapters
- Units: Imperial